WHISKAS® Oral Care
Helps support your cat’s oral health.
As the makers of WHISKAS® we love cats for their independent spirits but understand they still need love and care.
We know it can be a challenge to support your cat’s oral health and that’s why we created WHISKAS® Oral Care.
With a unique kibble design that helps clean teeth and promotes fresh breath during every meal. Plus, it contains added calcium for healthy teeth and still maintains a high level of protein.
NURTURE THEIR NATURE™
Available in 1.4kg and 3kg bags.
CHICKEN BY-PRODUCT MEAL, CORN GLUTEN MEAL, GROUND YELLOW CORN, WHEAT, SOYBEAN MEAL, ANIMAL FAT (PRESERVED WITH BHA AND CITRIC ACID), NATURAL FLAVOUR, CHICKEN, BEET PULP, WHEAT FLOUR, RICE, CARAMEL, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMINS (CHOLINE CHLORIDE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT [VITAMIN B2], THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], d-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN, FOLIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE [VITAMIN B6]), TAURINE, dl METHIONINE, CALCIUM SULFATE, TRACE MINERALS (ZINC SULPHATE, COPPER SULPHATE, MANGANESE SULPHATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), CALCIUM CARBONATE, BHA, BHT.
WHISKAS® Oral Care Dry Food Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
- WEIGHT OF ADULT CAT AMOUNT IN CUPS (250ml)
- 4 to 8 lb (1.8 to 3.6 kg.) 1/3 to 1/2
- 8 to 12 lb (3.6 to 5.4 kg.) 1/2 to 2/3
- 12 to 16 lb (5.4 to 7.3 kg.) 2/3 to 3/4
- * An individual cat's requirements may differ from this guide. Adjust quantity appropriately for your cat especially when offering treats or snacks. Please reduce the chance for your cat to become overweight. Please remember that controlled feeding and increasing play and exercise can help.
WHISKAS® recommends that 2/3 of your cat’s daily calories come from wet food and 1/3 come from dry – don’t forget to treat your cat too!
|CRUDE PROTEIN MIN.||38.5%|
|CRUDE FAT MIN.||12.0%|
|CRUDE FIBRE MAX.||5.0%|
Calorie ContentMetabolizable Energy (ME) (Calculated) 3433 kcal/kg, 349 kcal/cup (250ml)