WHISKAS® SEAFOOD SELECTIONS® with Salmon
100% Complete and Balanced Food for Adult Cats.
We know that cats are carnivores and crave animal protein just like big cats in the wild. That's why we have real chicken, salmon or tuna in all of our products, along with the highest level of protein*
WHISKAS® products are the evolution of great tasting nutrition that empowers cat owners to encourage their cats’ wild sides.
*Based on average on pack declared protein levels of comparable Canadian dry cat food varieties across leading brands (based on Nielsen data)
*40% more dry cat food vs. another leading brand 1.42kg
Available in 670g, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, and 9.1kg bags.
CHICKEN BY-PRODUCT MEAL, GROUND YELLOW CORN, CORN GLUTEN MEAL, SOYBEAN MEAL, ANIMAL FAT (PRESERVED WITH BHA AND CITRIC ACID), WHEAT, MEAT & BONE MEAL, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SALMON, WHEAT FLOUR, RICE, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMINS (CHOLINE CHLORIDE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT [VITAMIN B2], THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], d-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE [VITAMIN B6], FOLIC ACID), TAURINE, TURKEY BY-PRODUCT MEAL, SHRIMP MEAL, dl-METHIONINE, TRACE MINERALS (ZINC SULPHATE, COPPER SULPHATE, MANGANESE SULPHATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), IRON OXIDE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, BHA, BHT.
WHISKAS® SEAFOOD SELECTIONS® Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
- KITTEN AGE OR ADULT WEIGHT AMOUNT (IN CUPS**)
- 4 to 8 lbs. (1.8 to 3.6 kg.)1/3 to ½
- 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.4 kg.)½ to 2/3
- 12 to 16 lbs. (5.4 to 7.3 kg.)2/3 to ¾
- * An individual cat's requirements may differ from this guide. Adjust quantity appropriately for your cat especially when offering treats or snacks. Please reduce the chance for your cat to become overweight. Please remember that controlled feeding and increasing play and exercise can help.
Whiskas® recommends that 2/3 of your cat’s daily calories come from wet food and 1/3 come from dry – don’t forget to treat your cat too!
|CRUDE PROTEIN MIN.||36.0%|
|CRUDE FAT MIN.||14.0%|
|CRUDE FIBRE MAX.||4.0%|
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS* MIN.||1.5%|
*NOT RECOGNIZED AS AN ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT BY THE AAFCO CAT FOOD NUTRIENT PROFILES
Calorie ContentMetabolizable Energy (ME) (Calculated) 3510 kcal/kg, 357 kcal/cup (250ml)
* Highest Level of Protein is based on average on pack declared protein levels of comparable Canadian Dry Cat Food varieties across leading brands (based on Nielsen data)
40% more dry cat food vs. another leading brand 1.42kg bag